- PUSH-OPEN DESIGN: So easy to operate - press the button and lock it into place with an included pin once the canopy is open. Practically any adult can use this 2m parasol; you can be covered and shaded for only a few moments.
- Î¦1.96M LARGE CANOPY: Plenty of shade from direct sunlight, also shelters from light rain. Perfect for gardens, balconies, patios and other uncovered outdoor areas. The top vent gently allows air to prevent garden umbrellas from turning inside out.
- ALUMINIUM POLE: Powder coated for patio parasol's extra strength, a strong core to stand steadily and upright. Six ribs connect to the canopy for extra strength.
- SUITABLE BASES: All Outsunny bases, except our specialised Cantilever pieces. Base not included.
- DIMENSIONS: 2H x Î¦1.96m. Pole: Î¦32mm. ASSEMBLY REQUIRED - DO NOT LEAVE OPEN IN HEAVY WEATHER.
The Outsunny umbrella for garden table is a stylish, classic design. It brings beauty into your garden and outdoors whilst creating protective shade. The aluminium frame ensures a strong core, with six ribs connected for extra support against the wind. The push-button operation means the sun parasol is easy to open - you'll be shaded so quickly into place. It's just as easy to close down too. Pair with one of our Outsunny parasol bases for the complete package this summer and beyond.
- Î¦1.96m outdoor parasol is large, provide plenty of shelter from the sun
- Aluminium frame to keep parasol upright, connected to the canopy with six steel ribs
- Perfect for every garden, patio and outdoor area
- Conveniently opens with the push button, locks into place with the metal pin
- Portable, foldable and lightweight
- Base is not included, do not leave open in extreme weather
We aim to deliver items that are currently in stock within 5 working days (excluding Bank Holidays) after the date the order is placed. The majority of the items are available on a next day service.
Unfortunately at this time we cannot take orders for delivery to British Forces Post Offices (BFPO), Northern Ireland, Freight Forwarders, international addresses or The Channel Islands (GY, JE).
The following areas are subject to extended lead times:
Scottish Highlands & Scottish Isles: +7 days
Isle of Man & Isles of Scilly: +2 days
Isle of Wight: +5 days
Please note that during particularly busy periods, it may take a little longer to receive your delivery and our carrier may attempt to deliver to you on a Saturday.
Working days are defined as Monday-Friday 9am-5pm inclusive, excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
Next Day Delivery
Our Next Day service to most of UK Mainland will be available for orders placed on the website from Monday to Friday before 12:30pm for a small additional charge (delivery on working days only). Orders placed after 12:30pm on a Friday will be delivered Tuesday.
Orders placed before 12:30pm on a Friday (excluding Bank Holidays), may be delivered on a Saturday for an additional charge.
In the UK you have a legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2014, to cancel your order within fourteen (14) days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations will be processed in accordance with your legal rights.
You may not cancel orders for the following types of products:
Electrical/Technical products which have been opened
Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2014 you have a duty to take reasonable care of Products whilst they are in your possession. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price of the Products.
How To Return A Product
If you wish to return your product, you can do so by one of the following methods:
1. Request a collection via our returns team:
Contact our Customer Services team on 01603 305544 (Monday- Friday 09:00 - 17:00, Closed on Bank holidays. or via email to: email@example.com who will be able to arrange a collection for your item. Please make sure that you provide your order number when contacting us for a return. Please also provide an image of the product in the original packaging and unopened to show there is no damage to the products.
If you are returning an order/item within your 14 day right to cancel, then a collection charge will be applied, this will depend on the product that is being returned.
If you are returning your order/item past the 14 day right to cancel then this will be reviewed by the returns team and if this is accepted then there will be a 30% restocking fee and a collection charge.
If you are not at home when we try to collect we reserve the right to deduct from your refund or charge your credit card the direct costs to us of the failed return in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000.
2. Post back the item to our warehouse:
If you wish to return a product to us directly you can do so by posting this to ourselves or a dedicated warehouse. Please enclose a note with the order confirmation/invoice.
This method of return will be at your own cost. We also recommend obtaining proof of postage in case the item is not received by our warehouse. The items returned must be in re-sellable condition and if there is any damage to these products then we will be unable to issue the refund in that instance. This will be checked by the goods in team at the corresponding warehouse. The original carriage charge, if any, won't be refundable either if the item is returned.
Please contact us to confirm the warehouse that the products need to be returned to.